Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wuhnurth (One Earth) Music Festival: Day One

September 17th-19th Stable Studios in Spencer, IN hosted the third annual Wuhnurth Music Festival. The event relocated in 2010 to the southern Indiana venue after complications between Wuhnurth's sister festival, Springfest, and The Waterbowl (located in Muncie and home to both events in previous years).

Follow this link to read my review of day one on NUVO.net.

An excerpt:

I listened in jealousy as I trudged past the main stage on my way into the woods in search of a campsite. Ladymoon was my official welcome to Wuhnurth 2010 but I didn’t have time to stop; we needed to set up before the sun went down. A well-decorated dirt path led through the woods and dumped into a clearing. Here, The Woodland Stage, porta johns, and a small village of vendors awaited. Multiple trailheads branched off of the opening and intertwined across the bohemian settlement coming to life in the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment