Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome to The Butterfly Tour

I write about a lot of the shows I go to here, in my NUVO blog. But sometimes I make a lot of stops in a single night and don't have more to say than a few sentences about each destination, or don't have a strong enough opinion about something to write an entire review.

So, considering the fast-paced world we live in full of attention spans no longer than an arm's length, I decided to start capturing those sporadic opinions and disjointed thoughts, however brief or lengthy they may be. It might be a mention of a CD I bought, the band I just discovered, the awesome new dance party I went to, or just a listing of all the stops on last night's Butterfly Tour. In other words- the little tidbits of information about me and my continual, music-related journey in Indianapolis that won't get published anywhere else.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment